Thursday 30 October 2014

A day like today..

Whenever I'm having a bad day at uni, or I'm struggling to get work done, or I'm doubting whether it was even a good idea for me to go to university... I have a scroll through my Uganda photos. Now this isn't all together relevant for my blog but I'd just like to share some photos with you, of my wonderful children who I love so dearly. Of the people I met and worked with in Uganda who am I doing all of this for. They keep me going.






To see them all in school, and finishing school. To see them properly fed and  with a tap in their houses that brings them clean, safe water. 
To see them with good, sturdy shoes on their feet and comfortable clothes and big beaming smiles (which they already have!). 
To see them dreaming of big futures full of excitement and discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment